Word Styles and Templates
Summary: Styles are at the heart of Word's formatting power. Understanding how to use styles can greatly increase your ability to create consistently formatted documents in record time.
Unlike most other word processing programs, Word does an excellent job of separating content from appearance. This statement may sound strange; indeed, many Word users never grasp this fundamental principle in the way that Word works.
Those who do grasp this concept are well on their way to mastering the real power behind Word. Those fortunate few who successfully master the secrets of powerful formatting are able to create documents that stand out from the rest and, best of all, are easy to maintain and quick to change.
What is the secret behind Word's formatting powerhouse? In a word: styles. If you master styles, you've tapped into what makes Word the leader in powerful word processing.
Unfortunately, many people don't tap into Word's true potential because they are clueless when it comes to styles and templates. If you do most of your formatting using the buttons on the Formatting toolbar or the Home tab of the ribbon (bold, italics, center, etc.), then chances are good that you are missing out, as well.
You don't need to miss out any longer. Our Word Styles and Templates e-books help you gain the knowledge you need to master styles. Focused information gives you the inside scoop on how to use styles and templates as they were intended to be used. There are four versions of Word Styles and Templates available:
- Word 2016 Styles and Templates: For users of Word 2016, this all-new edition focuses on how to effectively and efficiently work with styles and templates in the latest version of Word.
- Word 2013 Styles and Templates: For users of Word 2013, this updated second edition focuses on what is arguably the most popular version of Word today.
- Word 2010 Styles and Templates: For users of Word 2010, this updated third edition provides detailed information on how to use both styles and templates in this powerhouse version of Word.
- Word 2007 Styles and Templates: For users of Word 2007, this fifth edition is packed with new information. It focuses on how to format your text quickly and efficiently with the tools made available in this version of Word.
Can't decide which version to get? Perhaps you use multiple versions of Word or you are responsible for users who have different versions. If this describes you, then you really could benefit by having copies of Word Styles and Templates for each of the Word versions you work with. You're in luck! If you purchase two versions of the e-book, we'll give you the other two versions for free! (See the ordering information, below, for information on our Ribbon Pack.)
Regardless of which version you choose, you'll find an e-book packed with more than 160 pages of detailed, focused information. (See the actual page counts below.) Word Styles and Templates is an invaluable source for learning how to finally conquer both styles and templates in Word. You can learn at your own pace, exactly the way you want.
Regardless of whether you order the download or the CD-ROM, you receive this valuable e-book in both Word and Adobe Acrobat (PDF) formats. In these formats you enjoy the following features:
- The ability to view, search, and print the book.
- Screen shots that illustrate what you see in Word as you follow the step-by-step instructions.
- The ability to select and copy sections of text, such as macro code.
- Hyperlinks to internal content (in the book itself) and referenced resources on the Web.
Since the electronic book is provided in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format, you need to either have Acrobat or the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Many computer systems already have the reader installed. If you do not, you can get it free, directly from Adobe.
With the e-book provided in both PDF and Microsoft Word formats you get the same great content in two different formats to fit your needs!
To get an idea of the value packed into the Word Styles and Templates e-books, take a look at the complete table of contents:
- Word 2016 Styles and Templates
- Word 2013 Styles and Templates, Second Edition
- Word 2010 Styles and Templates, Third Edition
- Word 2007 Styles and Templates, Fifth Edition
How much does all this value cost you? You can immediately download the version you want for the low price of only $24.99! (Shipped to you on a CD-ROM is only a few bucks more.) You won't find such a value anywhere else.
You can also order any of our products by calling our order line: 307-200-0450.