Word Mail Merge Magic
Summary: The mail merge tool available in Word is powerful, allowing you to use data from a variety of sources to create hundreds or thousands of documents. Discover how you can master this tool to create the exact customized documents you need.
Using Word's mail merge tool you can quickly and easily combine information from a variety of data sources with a source document to create great individualized documents that incorporate your data in ways that you control.
Recognizing that mail merge can be used to craft magic in your office, I've updated the Word Mail Merge Magic e-books. These focused titles allow you to learn new ways to use the mail merge tool to weave your own magic.
The Word Mail Merge Magic e-books do cover the basics about the mail merge tool, but they include so much more. They serve as an invaluable source for learning how to harness the full power of Word's mail merging capabilities. You are introduced to topics in bite-sized chunks, pulled from past issues of WordTips and updated for the version of Word you are using. You can learn at your own pace, exactly the way you want.
There are four versions of Word Mail Merge Magic available. You can choose the version that is right for you:
- Word 2016 Mail Merge Magic: For users of Word 2016, this version focuses on how to perform a mail merge in the newest version of Microsoft's venerable word processing program.
- Word 2013 Mail Merge Magic, Third Edition: For users of Word 2013, this version focuses on how to perform a mail merge in what is, arguably, the most-used version of Word.
- Word 2010 Mail Merge Magic, Fourth Edition: For users of Word 2010, this version focuses on how to successfully perform a mail merge using the ribbon interface.
- Word 2007 Mail Merge Magic, Fourth Edition: For users of Word 2007, this version focuses on the huge changes between this version and older versions of Word. It covers how you can use the new interface to create and work with the files necessary for a success mail merge.
To get an idea of the value packed into Word Mail Merge Magic, take a look at the complete tables of contents for each version. (You can do so by clicking one of the specific version titles, above.)
Regardless of which version of Word Mail Merge Magic you choose, you get the e-book in two formats—Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat—and you automatically get them both. Including both formats allows you to easily use the information in whatever format you desire. Both formats allow you to enjoy the following features:
- The ability to view, search, and print the book.
- Screen shots that illustrate what you see in Word as you follow the step-by-step instructions.
- The ability to select and copy sections of text, such as macro code.
- Hyperlinks to internal content (in the book itself) and referenced resources on the Web.
To use the Microsoft Word version of the e-book, you just need one of the most recent versions of Word (2007 through 2016). If you want to use the Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version, you need to either have Acrobat or the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Many computer systems already have the reader installed. If you do not, you can get it free, directly from Adobe.
Can't decide which version to get? Perhaps you use multiple versions of Word or you are responsible for users who have different versions. If this describes you, then you really could benefit by having copies of Word Mail Merge Magic for each of the Word versions you work with. You're in luck! If you purchase two versions of the e-book, we'll give you the other two for free! (See the ordering information, below, for information on our Ribbon Pack.)
How much does all this value cost you? You can download your own copy of this valuable information for the low price of only $19.99. Place your order today!
You can also order any of the Word Mail Merge Magic titles by calling our order line: 307-200-0450.